Please submit your paper through Edas: https://edas.info/N26787
Video presentations must be 12-14 minutes long and rendered in Quicktime or MP4 video format only. Essentially, record yourself giving the same presentation you would have given in an in-person setting, ensuring that your voice is clear and your slides are readable. Please upload the video files under the Presentation tab in EDAS.
More details are available in the Email-CCECE20.pdf document (revised 11 Aug. 2020).
Authors with papers scheduled in the poster sessions may upload a 1-page pdf poster or ~12-minute video presentation. Accepted and presented papers (in regular or poster sessions – as pdf poster or video presentation) will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
PDF INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAMERA-READY PAPER SUBMISSION
- Submit each of your accepted papers via IEEE PDF eXpress for format checking and certification. The conference ID for IEEE PDF eXpress is 47787X
- Login to EDAS and select one of your accepted papers.
- Click on the Register icon that looks like a blue ticket.
- Register for the conference at the author rate.
- Make sure you add all your accepted papers to your basket.
- Submit the IEEE copyright form for each paper.
- Upload the final version of each of your papers.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support:
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Before you submit your paper for CCECE 2020, here’s what you need to know:
- The format of the paper should follow the IEEE conference paper style. You can download a template and style guide here.
- CCECE 2020 will only accept the electronic submission in pdf format of a full paper in English.
- Conference papers are limited to four (4) pages, without incurring extra page charges. The paper may be extended to eight (8) pages. In such a case, extra page charges will be applied (see Registration tab for the rate schedule).
- CCECE 2020 proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- CCECE 2020 authors are invited to submit extended versions of their presented conference papers for publication in the IEEE Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (CJECE) special issue within four weeks of the conference final day. The extended manuscript must be significantly extended (by a minimum of 30 per cent) in its overall technical content and research results beyond the scope of the conference paper published in the CCECE 2020 conference proceedings. The extended manuscript will go through another separate review according to CJECE’s review process. For more details, please visit journal.ieee.ca.
|Special Session & Tutorial Proposals||December 10, 2019|
|Full Paper Submission|| January 4, 2020
January 18, 2020
|Notification of Acceptance||February 8, 2020
February 24, 2020
|Author Registration & Final Paper Submission|| March 2, 2020
March 16, 2020
March 20, 2020
July 15, 2020
|Video Presentation Upload||August 15, 2020
August 20, 2020
|Future Trends and Emerging Technologies (Work in Progress – WIP) Track|
|Full Paper Submission: WIP Track||Feb 18, 2020 (Strict –No Extension)|
|Notification of Acceptance: WIP Track||Feb 29, 2020
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE CALL FOR PAPERS
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE CALL FOR PAPERS: FUTURE TRENDS AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES (WORK IN PROGRESS) TRACK
The technical tracks and track chairs are listed here.
Please refer to the Special Session tab for more information.